Michael S. Neubauer, CPA, CVA, MBA is a partner located in the Erie office of McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. He is a Financial Neutral in the Collaborative Process and a member of both the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals and the Collaborative Professionals of NW Pennsylvania.
Michael specializes in business valuation, business and personal tax planning, and financial reporting. He has appeared locally on WJET-TV (“Your Money”) and WSEE-TV (“The Insider”) offering an expert’s perspective on tax matters. In 2008, Michael was named one of the “40 Under 40 Members to Watch” by the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants. In 2011, Michael was named a CPA Ambassador by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Gannon University, Erie PA
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Summa Cum Laude
- Certified Public Accountant, CPA
- Certified Valuation Analyst, CVA
Professional & Civic Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA)
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Collaborative Professionals of NW Pennsylvania
- PICPA Erie Chapter – Past President
- Presque Isle Partnership – Past Treasurer / Past Board Member
- The Achievement Center – Past Board President / Current Board Member