Families in Transition
“Understanding Separation and Divorce Options”
If you are considering or experiencing a separation or divorce, this often comes with many unanswered questions and difficult choices. Most individuals are not aware that there are several options available for resolving the legal and non-legal aspects that may arise. Join us for this educational event to learn more about the alternatives available to you.
This community education program is designed to help you understand your options so that you may choose a path that best suits your needs and the needs of your family. You will hear from two family law attorneys and one mental health professional. They each have extensive experience in guiding individuals through family transitions related to separation and divorce
Who should attend?
- Individuals and couples contemplating or experiencing separation or divorce
- Married or unmarried
- Domestic partners
- Same or opposite gender
- With or without children
What will you learn?
- The various process options available including but not limited to Mediation, Collaborative Practice and Litigation
- The advantages and disadvantages of the various process options
Where and when?
- Tuesday, February 27 from 5:30 to 6:30 PM
- Tuesday, April 24 from 5:30 to 6:30 PM
- Tuesday, June 26 from 5:30 to 6:30 PM
- Tuesday, September 25 from 5:30 to 6:30 PM
- All programs will be held at Nurturinse, 1741 West 26th Street, Erie, PA 16508
THERE IS NO COST TO ATTEND
Melissa Sulkowski, M.A., L.P.C., Bradley Enterline, Esquire, and Melissa Shirey, Esquire
Tuesday, February 27 from 5:30 to 6:30 PM
Tuesday, April 24 from 5:30 to 6:30 PM
Tuesday, June 26, from 5:30 to 6:30 PM
Tuesday, September 25, from 5:30 to 6:30 PM
All programs will be held at Nurturinse, 1741 West 26th Street, Erie, PA 16508
Space is Limited. Individuals must pre-register. There is no cost to attend.
Click Here to Register – February 27 Click Here to Register – April 24 Click Here to Register – June 26 Click Here to Register – September 25
Please direct any questions to Holly Kallay. (814) 455-1301 or email@example.com
This is a community education event sponsored by the Collaborative Professionals of Northwest Pennsylvania.